Are you the ideal target for the marketing techniques of alternative financial products?
Financial Fraud Lawyers shares its expertise with you. In February 2023, the AMF (the French Financial Markets Authority) published the academic report Pratiques commerciales et populations
SmartCharts.net: Promises and illusions of a guaranteed gain?
Financial Fraud Lawyers has investigated on the business and commercial model of SmartCharts Ltd and its linked entities and trading platforms. Is there a deliberate
Colossal sanction against iTrade Global (CY) Ltd: broker fined by CySEC for $1 million
(1) iTrade: Company and business overview (1.1) General presentation of iTrade Global (CY) Ltd iTrade Global (CY) Ltd is a Forex and CFD investment company,
The targeting of Czechia by Profit Level: a summary of opaque activities
(1) BCM Begin Capital Markets CY Ltd (274/15) (1.1) Trading platforms operated by BCM The company operates various online trading brands and platforms in the
plus500: The unilateral practice of trading
1. Company history and mode of operation 1.1 What is plus500 Plus500 Ltd is a fintech company headquartered in Haifa, Israel. It is the parent
Ainvesting.eu: A recycled trading platform by Xtrade?
(1) Similarities between Ainvesting and Xtrade: alleged Forex scam?Ainvesting is a trading platform authorized and regulated by the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission. As such, it
Nexo : What has happened to the cryptocurrency exchange since the scandals rocking the crypto industry?
(1) Position of the Bulgarian magistracy Nexo is a cryptocurrency exchange that, according to the Bulgarian prosecutor’s office, is allegedly acting as an organized crime
Is the FXPace platform hiding questionable practices from its operators?
With the beginning of 2023, our legal experts and members of our European network of lawyers have decided to look back at the questionable activities
The entanglement of a Crypto Crisis
Financial Fraud Lawyers investigate (i)The promising concept of cryptocurrency The idea of developing digital assets as opposed to a fiduciary system finds roots in the
NEXO: Platform of tomorrow or future FTX?
Financial Fraud Lawyers investigates (i) What is NEXO? Active since 2018, Nexo is a company that facilitates the exchange of digital dematerialized currencies, cryptocurrencies. It defines
FTX: The collapse of a crypto empire
(i) What is FTX? FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange since 2019. The company had existed in Cyprus since 2015 under the name K-DNA Financial Services. FTX was
LiteForex: Is the broker reliable?
Financial Fraud Lawyers investigates (i) What is LiteForex?LiteForex is an online investment platform offering trading strategies and other analyses of the Forex market and its forecasts. It