GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROCESSING AND SAFE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE USAGE OF “BISCUITS”
In order to protect the security of personal data provided by the user / client of the website, we comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROCESSING AND SAFE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Law firm Mikov, BULSTAT code 177141388, № 71/2017 on the inventory of Sofia City Court, with headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1000, Al. Stamboliyski Blvd. № 51, 8 th floor, represented by Konstantin Petkov Mikov (referred to below as “LAW FIRM MIKOV “) duly informs about the application of the
REGULATION (EU) № 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN
PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation /GDPR/) and the Law for Protection of Personal Data as follows:
1. The aim of the processing of personal data, provided by the user of the website / client in connection with the legal services agreement is: keeping records on the relations between Law Firm Mikov and the user; for internal analysis; to assess the satisfaction of clients with the quality of services provided and the activities of Law Firm Mikov; for sending of information messages about the service, offers and price recommendations, provided by Law Firm Mikov; for statistical purposes.
2. Recipients or groups of recipients to whom personal information provided by the use may be disclosed on the website:
Personal data will be proceeded only by the authorized employees of Law Firm Mikov and by natural / legal persons with the status of “controller and processor of personal data” within the meaning of Article 24 of the GDPR.
– Personal data may be disclosed to third parties for processing in other EU and EEA Member States where the legal protection of personal data complies with the
requirements of Bulgarian law.
– Personal data will not be provided to third parties unless it is provided by law or under the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
– While processing personal data, Law Firm Mikov will use the services of persons who will process the data. In this way, Law Firm Mikov will provide access to the data to its partners and collaborators directly or through the administrator and exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
3. Information about the right of access and the right to correct data, as well as the rights of the user of the website / the client in accordance with Chapter 5 of the LPPD and GDPR, including:
Each user of the website / customer has the right to request from Law Firm Mikov to confirm whether his personal data have been processed; to receive information about the processing purposes for the recipient groups to which the data has been disclosed. Receive messages in comprehensible form, including the personal data that has been processed, as well as all information about their source.
– Obtain information about the logic of any automated processing of personal data
that relates to him.
To be forgotten (“the right to be forgotten”) and to ask Law Firm Mikov to erase, correct or block his personal data when the processing is not in compliance with the GDPR and LPPD, as well as to inform third parties to whom any personal data has been revealed, for every deletion, reparation or blocking of data, except where this is impracticable or involves excessive effort. To make objections to Law Firm Mikov against the processing of his personal data, if there is a legal basis for it.
To be informed before his personal data is revealed to third parties for the first time, so he could have the opportunity to object against the revealing or the usage of it. In connection with his protection, his access right and others, he can object through a written claim to Law Firm Mikov, signed by the user / client or by an expressly authorized by a Power of Attorney, certified by a notary public.
4. Information on the legal and voluntary nature of data disclosure and the consequences of refusal to provide data: personal data is provided voluntarily and in order to use the website. Any refusal to provide personal data would mean a refusal to continue using the website.
5. Right of withdrawal of consent to processing personal data: The user of the website / client is not obliged to submit his / her data to the website, he / she has the right to refuse to provide such data in case he / she has provided all necessary data and it is done completely voluntarily, these Terms and Conditions for the Processing of Personal Data indicate to the user of the website / client that they are entitled to and may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data.
6. Data, which is automatically collected through cookies
When you visit the website, files called “cookies”are stored on your computer or mobile device. “Cookies” allow the website to memorise your acotions and preferences for a certain period of time and make it easier for you to target this website. The “cookie” does not personally identify you. It allows you to recognize your device and collect certain information about the navigation, performed by the device.
“Cookies” are managed from your internet browser, and only the cookie publisher may decide to read or modify the information, contained in the cookie. You can control and / or delete cookies as desired by setting up your browser, you have the option to delete all the cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block them. The “limited cookie” validity period. The validity of consent for cookies is up to 13 months. The purpose of cookies:
To optimize the navigation of this website and adjust its display according to the device and software you are using. Developing statistics on visits, visit rate, the content that was visited. Trade statistics, Collection of user feedback for the website.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the user of the website / client gives his explicit consent within the meaning of Art. 4, para 1, item 2 of the LPPD to Law Firm Mikov as an administrator of personal data for the storage, processing and usage of all personal data, including those which will be provided in the future for purposes of the provisions mentioned above.
Free resources used: